Halloween and comics; two of our favorite things! And, like peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and chocolate, and peanut butter and everything, Halloween and comics are even better when they’re all smooshed together into one gooey, tasty treat. That’s where Halloween Comic Fest comes in!
All the best comic book stores around the country are teaming up with the best comic book makers to throw the coolest Halloween party since last year’s Halloween Comic Fest, and you’re all invited! How does it work? Just a few simple steps:
- Find Your Store! Just check the locator right here to find your nearest comics HQ.
- Put On Your Costume! I recommend dressing up like a LEGO dragon, a Papa Smurf, a Jim Salicrup, or a Pandigole.
- Win the Costume Contest! This might be the best part, and you can enter from home. Just look at all those prizes!
- Go To Your Store! If you’re like me, you have a secret tunnel/fireman pole combo that goes right from your house to your local comics shop. If not, you might have to ask your parents to give you a ride, and you should probably get cracking on that secret tunnel for next year.
- Get Free Comics! Seriously, just ask and you shall receive!
- Read Ernest & Rebecca: The Haunted House! In this all-new story, Rebecca leaves Ernest at home to go exploring a spooky part of town with her new friends, and stumbles across . . . The House That Laughs! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! (I don’t think the house laughs like that.) If you click that link above you can read a sneak preview.
- Brag To Your Friends! After all, they only got rolls of pennies and old lollipops; you got free comics!